- The website has been updated with room assignments for sessions and details about our sponsors and exhibitors! We can't wait to see you all for the conference!
- The website has been updated with information on sessions and speakers as well as the online registration form! Print registration brochures are going out in the first week of June.
- The conference dates are set! The 2016 Rural Libraries Conference will take place on September 22 and 23, 2016 at the Pomeroy Hotel and Conference Centre in Grande Prairie, AB. The conference theme is Leading From the Library.
- Thanks so much to everyone who attended the 2015 Rural Libraries Conference!
- To access the electronic versions of handouts and presentations from the 2015 conference, visit the Session Documents page and use the password provided on page 3 of the conference program you received at the conference. If you need help logging in or require the password, please contact Emma Stewart.